Here is a yummy weeknight dinner that is quick and easy to make so you'll have something on the table in no time!
You could heat up the beans if you like, but we were happy to eat them room temperature.
The Mango Salsa was pretty spicy with a whole jalapeño but the ones we grow are always so spicy! If you aren't a big spice person, definitely reduce or omit the jalapeño!
My avocado dressing goes so well with these tacos! Plus, you will have some leftover to use for salads later in the week! You can find the recipe for the avocado dressing here: Avocado Dressing
Black Bean Tacos with Spicy Mango Salsa and Avocado Dressing
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 champagne mango, cubed
1/4 red onion, diced
1/2 - 1 jalapeño (depending how spicy you like it!)
Juice of 1 lime
Freshly ground pepper and pink Himalayan salt to taste
One batch of Avocado Dressing
1 package corn or sprouted grain tortillas
1. Combine mango, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, and salt and pepper in small bowl, set aside.
2. Prepare Avocado Dressing, set aside.
3. Lay out your tortillas on a tray/plate.
4. Slightly mash black beans with a fork.
5. Top tortillas with black beans and salsa, then drizzle Avocado Dressing over top!